The Information we Collect
On signup you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (such as your name, address, email address etc) in order to use the services provided by Audience Discovery Project (Pollen).
From time to time you will be asked to provide quantitative and qualitative information about the services you access (e.g events). Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) may use this information in it's full or annoymised form in any way without restriction.
When processing transactions we will require your credit or debit card details. These will be securely stored by our third party to enable a more efficient checkout process on repeat transaction.
We also automatically collect certain information when you use Audience Discovery Project (Pollen), such as your location/GPS coordinates (if you enable this feature), a device identifier, MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on Audience Discovery Project (Pollen).
You can enable or disable location services when you use Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) at anytime, through your mobile device settings. This information is not treated as personal information unless we combine it with or link it to any of the personally identifiable information mentioned above.
We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies”. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve our services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
How will we use your information?
Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) will use the information you provide to enable you to access events or services which are relevant to you.
By providing the details requested you grant Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) unreserved rights to use the information we hold about you to inform the service we provide. These include, but aren’t limited to:-
- providing our services
- processing and complete any transactions
- responding to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and providing customer service
- monitoring and analysing usage and trends, and to personalise and improve Audience Discovery Project e.g providing content or features that match your profile or interests, and to increase the user friendliness of our services
- sending you notifications, confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- showing you geocode data about the proximity of venues that events take place at
- finding and connecting with your friends (via social media) and letting your friends know about your activities
- enabling any other application of the data for which the information was collected
By providing Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) with your email or postal address you are consenting that you are willing to receive future mailings (electronic or otherwise) from Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) and it's consortium of partner venues.
What Information is shared with Third Parties?
The personal information that you provide will not be passed on to organisations outside Audience Discovery Project (Pollen), it’s partner venues and funders unless:-
- we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it
- you agree to allow us to share with your friends via social media
- our service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of Audience Discovery Project require it to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes
- we aggregate and anonymise the information first (for research, analysis, profiling or similar)
- you give us your consent to do so
- the disclose is in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Audience Discovery Project (Pollen) will act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related privacy legislation at all times.
Terms & Conditions
- We sell tickets and associated products and/or services on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets and/or associated products or services to sell to you as our "Event Partner".
- We sell tickets as and when allocated by Event Partners. The quantity of tickets made available for sale by us vary on an event by event basis. ADP does not control this inventory or its availability.
- To purchase Item(s) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
- Any purchase of an Item from us is subject to: (i) this Purchase Policy; (ii) any special terms and conditions which may be displayed on our website; and (iii) the terms and conditions of the Event Partner(s) and/or event, which can be found on their respective websites. Venue terms and conditions may also be available at the venue box office.
- Your contract for purchase of an Item starts once we have confirmed your purchase and ends immediately after the completion of the event for which you have purchased the item. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction which we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all Items purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Prices and fees
- Purchases from us may be subject to a per Item service charge.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled.
- If you have purchased a ticket you are not entitled to cancel your purchase.
- When purchasing tickets from us, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This number is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- You may not resell or transfer your tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, Event Partners may prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in breach of the applicable law or any restrictions imposed by the Event Partner is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- You may not combine a Ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package, unless formal written permission is given by us and the Event Partner.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of our trade marks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior consent.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such change is a material alteration as described below, in which case the provisions of this paragraph shall apply.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered by the team, performer or Event Partner for a variety of reasons.Contact us for exact instructions.
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s), including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding the per order handling fee. If an event takes place over several days and one or more day(s) is/are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled.
- Rescheduling: Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is rescheduled, you will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) of a value corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s) including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding the per order handling fee. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, otherwise we may reconfirm your booking for the rescheduled date and you will not be entitled to claim a refund.
- Material alteration: If an event is materially altered, you will be offered an option to either reconfirm your order for the altered event or to claim a refund (of the sale price of your ticket(s) including the relevant per ticket booking fee but excluding per order handling fee), within such time as specified by us. Failure to inform us of your decision may result in your order being reconfirmed for the altered event and you will not be entitled to claim a refund. A 'material alteration' is a change which, in our and the Event Partner's reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of tickets, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The use of understudies in theatre performances and/or any changes of: (i) any supporting act; (ii) members of a band; and/or (iii) the line-up of any multi-performer event (such as a festival) shall not be a material alteration.
- This Purchase Policy does not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
- We regret that, unless an event is rescheduled, cancelled or there is a material allocation as described above tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Neither we nor the Event Partner(s) shall be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
- Unless otherwise stated in this clause 9, our and the Event Partner(s)' liability to you in connection with the event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the event) and the Item you have purchased shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Item, including any per item service charge but excluding any per order handling fee.
- Neither We nor the Event Partner(s) will be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us and/or by the Event Partner(s)): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us or the Event Partner(s); (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or any terms and conditions of the Event Partner(s) or your negligence.
- Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partner(s)' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the Event Partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
Admission and Attendance
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- There will be no pass- outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Any photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and a patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- You and other ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Prolonged exposure to noise may damage your hearing.
- Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event.
- The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Audience Discovery Project LTD are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.